Want to know how many Honorary PhD Hun Sen has confered up to now? Go through the list below please:
– B.A. in Politics from the Cambodian Tertiary Education ( no year provided)
– 1991, an Honorary Ph.D. in Political Science, the National Political Academy, Hanoi.
– 1995 an Honorary Ph.D. in Politics, the Southern California University, USA.
– 1996, an Honorary Ph.D. of Law, IOWA Wesleyan College, USA.
– On April 10, 2001, an Honorary Ph.D. in Political Science, Graduate School of Dankook University, South Korea.
– On November 15, 2001, an Honorary Ph.D. in Political Science in the field of Foreign Relations, the University of Ramkhamhaeng, Thailand.
– On April 10, 2004, an Honorary Ph.D. in Political Science, the Irish International University of the European Union, Cambodia.
– On September 15, 2004, Hun Sen has been accepted and sworn in as a member of the Bar Association of Cambodia.
– On March 21, 2006, an Honorary Ph.D. in Political Science, the Soon Chun Hyang University, Seoul, received during his official visit to the Republic of Korea.
– On June 28, 2006, an Honorary Ph.D. in Education for Locality Development, Bansomdejchaopraya Rajabhat University, Thailand.
– On January 29, 2007, an Honorable Ph.D. in Education, the Ministry of Education and Training of Vietnam, along with the Hanoi National University of Education.
– On September 21, 2007, an Honorary Fellowship of Companion of Commercial Diplomacy, the Association of Certified Commercial Diplomats (ACCD), England.
– July 2008, the titles – Senator for Life, International Parliamentary for Safety and Peace and Ambassador at Large to the World Presidency
– July 2008, the Honorable Professor of Diplomatic and International Relations, the Universidad Empresarial de Costa Rica, Costa Rica.
– 7 January 2009, an Honorary Ph.D. in Economic, the Woosuk University of the Republic of Korea.